- Disgrace arising from exceedingly shameful conduct; ignominy.
- Scornful reproach or contempt: a term of opprobrium.
- A cause of shame or disgrace.
Found at: The Monkey Cage
A state of drowsiness; sleepiness.
1. Secure from violation or profanation: an inviolable reliquary deep beneath the altar.
2. Impregnable to assault or trespass; invincible: fortifications that made the frontier inviolable.
n. pl. ol·i·gop·o·lies
A market condition in which sellers are so few that the actions of any one of them will materially affect price and have a measurable impact on competitors
n. pl. ap·pa·ra·tchiks or ap·pa·ra·tchi·ki (-ch-k)
1. A member of a Communist apparat.
2. An unquestioningly loyal subordinate, especially of a political leader or organization.